Tuesday 18 August 2009

Q & A's from around the web

I saw a picture of my ex wife and she's as big as a house? I kind of feel sorry for her but part of me says her new husband deserves her the way she is now. Is it childish for me to think this?

A little. At least you don't wish her to get hit by a fricken train. I'm just sayin'.

It's quite common to feel that way if you parted on bad terms. Send her a letter. Ask her if she's been zoned as a separate address.

I think you're missing the point here. She's as big as a house? Maybe you should try to get back together with her. Install some big windows in the front. Improve the insulation and get central air conditioning. Add a fireplace. Maybe a nice patio. You could fix her up and have free shelter, or maybe even sell her for a profit. Now's the time to buy before property values go up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment