Sunday 28 August 2011

Things are so bad

The economy is so bad that: I received a pre-declined credit card in the mail. CEO's are now playing miniature golf. Exxon-Mobil laid off 25 Congressmen. Angelina Jolie adopted a child from America. Motel Six won't leave the light on anymore. A picture is now only worth 200 words. They renamed Wall Street " Wal-Mart Street". Finally, I called the Suicide Hotline. I got a call center in Pakistan and when I told them I was suicidal, they got all excited, and asked if I could drive a truck.
 
Click here to go to most recent posts.

4 comments:

  1. I'd laugh...but I can't afford it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're in luck. I'm having a 2 for 1 special today on laughs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheesh, can you make that a 2 day special?
    I'll take the two and share one with ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soon, we will share many laughs.

    ReplyDelete