Monday 5 November 2012

Q & A's from around the web

Q: I used to like this guy, but with his behaviour i don't like him anymore?

I didn't agree to go out with him but he kept insisting to go with him. when i made an excuse that my parents wont allow he got mad and didn't text back. He used to call me up only for notes and out of all the students he'd call only me up. Now since the exams are over he doesn't bother to even look at me.. So what is his problem?, is he like using me or something?

A: Each and every person has blunder. thus, we need to rectify by giving suggestion. if person is perfect, she or he is god.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That was a very spiritual and philosophic answer to a simple dating question. The other answer was just a tad more direct...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A: **** it. Punch his dong off and don't talk to him no more.


Click here to go to most recent posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment