Friday 26 September 2008

Rogers update #1

When I e-mailed Rogers about their devious ad, I got an automatic notification e-mail indicating that someone would respond to my query with 24 hours. Here it is 48 hours later and I'm still waiting. I guess it shouldn't surprise that one who is devious is also a liar. The clock is ticking, Rogers...

Interesting note that while they have failed to respond to their loyal customer's enquiry (me), in the last 24 hours alone, I received two items from them seeking more of my business. Yesterday, I got some snail mail, and today, I got an e-mail. These were both targeted, bearing my name and or indicating the recipient is a a "valued Rogers customer". Apparently, they do not have access to a dictionary if this is their idea of "valued".

No comments:

Post a Comment