Monday 13 October 2008

It's Canadian Thanksgiving

In looking at the screenshot I took at the weather network, it made me think that perhaps Montana belongs to Canada.



Oh, wait. It may be more appropriate for it to belong to whomever owns Alaska. It's much too cold to belong to us.


That's right--I have nothing better to do on Thanksgiving than to compare temperatures around the continent. What a turkey, I am. Actually, the turkey is in the oven. I just finished baking a butter pecan cake (they made me a deal I couldn't refuse at .99 for the mix and it was the best flavour remaining), and I'm waiting for it to cool so I can slather it with vanilla frosting.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians! And to all my American friend, I hope you don't get snowed in, today.

No comments:

Post a Comment