Saturday 14 August 2010

Celebrities' secret identities

Today, I was watching a WPT (World Poker Tour) event on TV and they showed a clip of one of those glamour girls they have at such events and I almost fell out of my chair. To give you a better idea of how startled I was, I wasn't even in a chair at the time! She was a dead ringer for another well-known celebrity.

I jumped to my computer (okay, I walked over really quickly--I didn't want to fall again) to find out who she was. It didn't take long, but few of the images I was looking at resembled her very much and certainly not the celeb she struck me as a perfect match to. Except for this one small image. First, let me first show you one of her more flattering poses that no doubt got her the gig with the WPT.

Here is the lovely Sabina Gadecki:




Does she remind you of anyone? Think for a few moments? Yes? No? It doesn't really matter--you'd be wrong.

Okay, I'll let you in on it. Don't you think she looks exactly like Bill Maher? No, there was no crash of my computer and all my files got mixed up. Bill Maher...couldn't she be his daughter? Yes, this Bill Maher...






Look at her. Look at him. Aren't the identical?

By now, you must be thinking I lost my mind. Let's try it this way--I'll put them side by side and then you can more easily judge if there's any resemblance at all. I'm sure you'll see it, then.


Here they are:



Just like I said--dead ringer, right? No? Are you sure? What about these photos of the same two people?





Is this Bill Maher's long, lost love child? Is it Bill Maher in drag?


To see other "celebrities' secret identities" that I've discovered, click here.



Click here to go to most recent posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment