Wednesday 16 July 2008

Is this the result of child abuse?

...or is he just a dick?

I never knew much about Andy Dick--only that he always looked like a disturbed individual wherever I saw him. Now, I see his name in the news and I think to myself--maybe sometimes you can judge a book by its cover. See for yourself:

Andy Dick was arrested early Wednesday for investigation of drug use and sexual battery after the comedian allegedly pulled down a teenager's top, police said.

News Story

And from Wikipedia:

In 2005, Dick stirred controversy in Edmonton, Alberta at Yuk Yuk's comedy club when he dropped his pants and exposed his genitals to the audience. Amid the uproar, he was ushered off the stage and the second night was cancelled.

There are too many other incidents to mention.




No comments:

Post a Comment