Sunday 20 July 2008

Who are they trying to kid?

It looks like I'm not the only one who dabbles in "designing women". While searching for an image for a music video I'm working on, I came across a photo of an attractive, young woman. I googled her name but nothing could have prepared me for what I found. I should say here that I still have no idea what makes her a celebrity, but I suspect she may be some kind of model. I really don't care. First, let me show you a couple of Tara Reid choreographed photos:





The epitome of perfection, no?

Here's some spontaneous photos:





No doubt, she is crying because someone showed her a unretouched picture of herself.

And finally, a nice close-up of that beautiful , silky-smooth belly seen in the first two photos:


Whoever is doctoring up these images is a far better artist than (s)he is a photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment